- All new DJ/ Slopestyle premier handlebar designed for progression - 760mm wide - Featuring our Exclusive Gradient Butting technology - 31.8mm center bore - Full bead blast finish for increased durability and fatigue resistance - 9 degree bend / backsweep and 5 degree upsweep for ultimate comfort - Available in black ano finish with color graphic options - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 50mm: 323g - 80mm: 334g
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop. - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters - 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle - Available in 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25° downward angle of the drops. - Weight: 357g (44cm)
$78.00 - $80.00
Whisky's No.7 12F is their most versatile drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - 7050 Alloy - 282g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
With a classic 25.4mm clamp diameter, the extra-tall 30mm of rise gives way to comfort and added control for an economic option for any classic mountain bike build. - Material: 6061 alloy - Width: 670mm - Rise: 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 399g
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Woodchipper is Salsa’s signature drop bar for off road riding, where its unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar end shifters - 114mm drop, 56mm reach, 25° flare angle, 38° drop angle - Available in 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25° downward angle of the drops. - Weight: 329g (44cm)
$24.99 - $37.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 862g - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2mm
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
The Specialized Women's S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon Handlebar is crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for feathery lightness, excellent stiffness and vibration damping. The short-reach drops make it easy to reach your levers and the ergonomic shape offers a custom fit and feel.
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Alloy handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 120mm drop, 80mm reach - 15° outward bend - Finish: Bead blasted anodized black - Weight: 292 grams (420mm)
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- The original Chromag bar - Used from XC to DH, the OSX is Chromag's most versatile option - 31.8mm clamp Specs: - Rise: 25mm - Handlebar Width: 800mm - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Handlebar Material: Aluminum - Upsweep: 5 degrees - Backsweep: 8 degrees
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
The EC90 SLX is comprised of advanced carbon construction for Easton’s lightest road bar to-date. This handlebar features Easton’s new MCD shape technology for a unique ride quality and comfort. TaperWall technology and Intelligent Flexibility team up to deliver a perfectly tuned bar that weighs just 195-grams. Shimano, SRAM or Campagnolo levers can be positioned for a smooth transition on the tops and into the bend, with cables wrapped neatly in the bar’s designed recesses. - Bar weight: 195mm (42cm) - Width (center-to-center): 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 125mm - Materials: EC90 carbon
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
Profile's Stoker 26 Base Bar features a 26.0mm diameter the entire length across the bar, allowing the widest aero bar clamping area that Profile makes. This makes the bar ideal if you have a wide aero position or need a comfy stoker bar for your tandem. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the Stoker 26 is light, not to mention shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability. Plus, it's pre-drilled for internal cable routing for aerodynamics and a clean look.
Page 1 of 9 Next page