Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
If you've got rear-facing horizontal dropouts and you don't want your chain to slip when your rear wheel pulls forward, then Surly's got you covered. The Tuggnut is made from investment-cast stainless steel and it'll hold your wheel in place. Plus, it comes with an adapter for quick release axles and features an integrated bottle opener.
Surly wants you to be able to set up you ride just the way you want it. This pair of adapter washers make it so you can throw your favorite 135, 170, or 190mm O.L.D. 10mm solid axle hub into the rear end of a 142, 177, or 197mm spaced thru-axle frame. Add the adapters, add the wheel, install and tighten the nuts and, bam, you're ready to rip. Make sure the solid axle on your wheel is the right length for the frame spacing. For instance: 190mm OLD QR goes with 197mm thru-axle spacing.
The Problem Solvers SpaceOuts Set includes 2 5mm hex bolts and spacers that let you add space between your bottle cage and frame. This comes in handy on frames with clamp-on front derailleurs and tight clearance for cage mounting.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
The Problem Solvers Locking Headset Spacer is handy during headset servicing for keeping the fork in place when the top cap and stem are removed. It's also great for keeping the fork in the frame when you're shipping your bike in a box, which usually requires removing the stem and bars. This quality piece is for 1 1/8-inch forks and is CNC machined of light, durable 6061 aluminum and has a stainless-steel bolt.
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
One of the coolest things about Surly is if they can't find an existing part that fits their standards, they just make one themselves. This cable hanger is made to fit around the oversize bolt on their Constrictor seatpost clamp so you can be sure it will fit around almost any other seatpost clamp bolt too. It comes complete with an adjusting barrel.
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover. - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or when you carry it without the EnergyPak.
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or you carry it without the EnergyPak
- Allows easy, tool-free adjustment of spring rate - Includes spring, adjuster, and 5 performance adapters - Lightweight (highest grade steel allows less material) - See https://sprindex.com/pages/compatibility for fitment details
$30.99 - $61.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized - Length: 10m
$70.00 - $75.00
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Rear brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru axle system.
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
- Sunlite replacement cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Have a current Bomber Z1 but missing that Coil Spring feel? Or, maybe you have a Bomber Z1 Coil already and want to customize its ride. Look no further. With this conversion kit, you can now convert your Bomber Z1 air fork easily to the Z1 Coil. Buy this upgrade kit and follow the install instructions (or have your bike shop swap it out for you) and you, too, will be riding the buttery-smooth Z1 Coil in no time. NOTE: To do the conversion, you will also need to purchase the Bomber Z1 Coil Conversion Spring
Specialized Turbo Road Remote
- Lever Assembly, Aluminum lever Gen 2, Black (assembled, no hose, and includes barb and olive), Guide RS
Shimano Deore XT RD-M786-GS Rear Derailleur Outer Cage Plate - "B" fit for SLX RD-M675-GS, Deore RD-M615-GS - OEM outer cage plate for XT RD-M786-GS
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces GT part #K33027 - For Shimano Direct Mount derailleurs - Attaches to frame with (2) M3x10 Flat head screws (sold separately) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
Page 1 of 40 Next page