- Perforated leather handlebar tape - Genuine perforated leather - Kit includes: 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape, 2 rubber bar end plugs and 2 adhesive cloth strips - Self Adhesive: Yes - Tape Length: 215mm
AERO UNLIMITED Featuring an all-new 50mm aero Rim profile and next-generation R3-C aero hubs, the CADEX 50 Ultra Disc balances supreme aerodynamic performance with stability and control in all conditions. Innovative Super Aero bladed carbon spokes further enhance efficiency and minimize weight, while ceramic bearings reduce power loss by up to 30 percent. The wide 22.4mm inner rim width and hookless bead are optimized for high-volume tires and create a seamless interface with increased sidewall support and the ability to run lower tire pressures for improved handling and road feel. UCI & ITU Approved. FEATURES - Wind-tunnel-proven 50mm Hookless Aero Rim Profile, Super Aero carbon spokes and R3-C aero hubs combine for maximum aerodynamic advantage. - High-tensile-strength Super Aero carbon spokes minimize lateral flex for efficient acceleration and sprinting. - Custom-tuned Dynamic Balanced Lacing technology creates a stiffer, more efficient wheel with outstanding power transfer. - Precision machined R3-C40 aero rear hub reduces aerodynamic loss and virtually eliminates bearing load. - Ultra-smooth, low-rolling-resistance ceramic bearings offer improved action for minimal power loss. - Precision reinforced lay-up technology places carbon fiber only where needed, creating a strong, stiff rim structure with an overall wheel weight of 1349g. - Hookless rim technology features a continuous carbon fiber structure with an increased rim bead width of up to 3.8mm on each side to create a rounder tire shape for superior support, grip and handling. - Designed for today’s higher volume road tires, the 22.4mm wide inner rim width creates an increased tire contact patch, resulting in better grip and a smoother ride. Specifications: - Tubeless: CADEX Tubeless System (rim tape and valve kit included) - Suggested Tire Size: 700 x 25C – 700 x 32C - Rim Height: 50mm - ETRTO: 622-22 - Hub Compatibility: Shimano HG / SRAM XDR 12 / Campagnolo - Bearing: CADEX Ceramic Bearings - Front Axle: 100x12 Thru Axle - Weight (Front): 595g
- Battery tail lamp with reflector for rear rack - Compatible with 50mm, 80mm and 19mm (center mount) - Waterproof construct IPX4 - Built-in wide angle reflectors - Meets StVZO, RKF and Danish lamp standards - Meets StVZO Z, BS, UN IVA, UN IA and CPSC reflector standards - Low battery indicator - Tool-free battery replacement
- Made with USDA-certified organic ingredients - Natural honey sandwiched between 2 thin waffles - Allergens: contains wheat & soy, may contain traces of eggs
- Certified USDA organic single-serving wrapped waffles - A thin layer of honey infused with natural flavor and sandwiched between two thin waffles
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
- For Integrated Handlebar (one piece) bar/stem - Pro-level mount with -7 degree articulation for custom computer positioning - Lifetime warranty. CNC Machined. Black Anodized - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Combo- Computer and GoPro style camera/light compatible - M5 hardware included. If a smaller bolt required, use an 8.4mm washer to ensure a secure fit. - Made in House. Boise, Idaho USA
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (K13-580 adapter sold separately) - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight- 47g Compatibility: - GARMIN Cycling Computers smaller than EDGE 1000, 1030 style (example EDGE 820) - Combo compatible (GoPro-style light/camera interface) K13-580-BLK adapter sold separately
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (K13-580 adapter sold separately) - GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight- 50g Compatibility: - All Garmin Cycling Computers - Combo (GoPro-style light/camera interface) adapter compatible (K13-580-BLK sold separately)
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (580 Add-On sold separately) - WAHOO approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top - 123g / Bottom 242g with combo adapter - Weight: 50g - Mount Type: Clamp 31.8mm - Mount Weight: 53g Compatibly: - All Wahoo Cycling Computers- ROAM, BOLT, ELEMNT, MINI - Combo compatible (GoPro-style light/camera interface), K13-580-BLK adapter sold separately
- CNC Machined Aluminum - Combo Compatible (580 Add-On sold separately) - WAHOO approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs - Anodized Black with laser etched logos - Payload Capacity: Top - 123g / Bottom 242g - Weight: 63g - Mount Type: Clamp 31.8mm - Mount Weight: 53g Compatibly: - All Wahoo Cycling Computers- ROAM, BOLT, ELEMNT, MINI - Combo (GoPro-style light/camera interface) K13-4500-31.8-BLK
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
NEW: Please refer to our table graphic in the images for the correct adapter size you need. CNC machined from 6061 T6511 aluminum. Machined surfaces allow for better caliper alignment and a more rigid brake setup. The Post Mount standard is universal for front and rear brakes. Frames and forks that use the post-mount brake interface use a stock size varying from 160mm to 203mm. It’s important to check your frame and fork for the default post mount size before ordering a suitable adapter. To calculate the size of the required adapter, subtract the frame/fork stock mount size from the desired rotor size. If you’re using brakes with large calipers (Magura MT5/MT7, Hope Tech V4, Hayes Dominion A4 etc.), please also order a low profile (button head) bolt kit to ensure correct fitment. Our disc brake adapters do not come with mounting bolts but if needed, we have sets of 4 bolts available. ?Not currently compatible with TRP 203mm rotors.
• 15mm L-shaped hex wrench to fit Shimano rear thru-axle freehubs • Through-hardened industrial quality steel • Chamfered tips for a precision fit
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Featuring updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts. Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. - 16 notch 44mm OD cups - Fits Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups - Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, Fulcrum, and others - Fits 16 notch rotor disc lockrings
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
The BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined 7075 aluminum fittings to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
A fast and convenient tool to remove and install 12-spline Shimano/SRAM style cassette lockrings, as well as similar lockrings on rotor discs. The FR-5H features a modified FR-5 tool that allows use without removing most quick release skewer nuts. The removable, threaded steel handle makes it possible to replace a worn or damaged head. - Fits Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Also fits some Shimano disc brake lockrings
Park's Crank and Bottom Bracket Wrench is perfect for working on old-style bottom brackets. The HCW-5 is a dual-sided lockring hook spanner, featuring a three-prong side and a single hook side for different style lockrings.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
Clean out or restore damaged threads in crank arms with Park Tool's Pedal Taps. They're sold as a set of right and left hand threads. Made of high carbon steel, precision ground, and hardened to stay sharp, they cut easily and fit all conventional tap handles. • Includes a set of 2 taps, 9/16" x 20 tpi • Made of high carbon steel, precision ground, and hardened to stay sharp • Fits all conventional tap handles The tap drill size for a 9/16-inch x 20 tpi thread is nominally 33/64-inch.
- Take your recovery to a whole new level - 20 grams of Plant based Protein - Whole Superfoods, Chia & Flax Seeds - Omega-3, fiber, and antioxidants for digestive health and more
Compatible with all Presta pump heads and most sealant injectors, Fillmore is backward-compatible with whatever you got, and forward-thinking in every way. Made for mountain, gravel and 'cross rims up to 28mm deep, Fillmore is one of those upgrades you don't know you need until you try it. - Airflow - 3 times standard Presta air flow, easing tubeless tire set-up and reducing pumping force - No clogging - Patented poppet-style design eliminates clogging by shielding air hole from contact with sealant - Simplicity - Ability to inject sealant without removal of valve core simplifies maintenance - Adjustable - Micro-air adjustment feature allows for precise trail-side pressure changes
- Comfortable ride - Classic colors
Page 1 of 505 Next page